Position Posting: Executive Director
The Barrhead and District Family and Community Support Services Society are seeking applications to fill the full-time position of Executive Director for the organization. FCSS provides preventative programs and services that strive to enhance and strengthen individuals, families and the community.
- Post-secondary degree in related field, strong human services skills, education and/or experience in managing a human services agency as well as community development.
- A proven track record in grant applications, strong financial management skills, and 5 years of experience in the human services industry.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A high degree of empathy, emotional maturity with good judgment
- Self-motivated with a passion for learning
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong financial management skills an asset
- Current Criminal Record Check and Child Welfare Check Responsibilities:
- Lead and supervise staff providing a number of programs
- Work with a volunteer board
- Act as a liaison between the board and staff
- Apply for government grants to fund programming
To apply, submit a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications must be received by 4:30 p.m., March 30, 2021